Our privacy and cookies policy are as follows:
INFORMATION WE COLLECT & USE
A. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
When you use the Services you often provide information to us, such as Name, Email Address, Mobile no., Photo, etc.
B. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When you use the Services, such as when you visit our site, we may automatically collect information about how you use the Services and the devices you use to access the Services. Examples of the information we collect automatically are:
- IP Address
- Location information - we may automatically collect general location information from your computer or mobile device. We will ask your permission before collecting your precise GPS location information.
- Unique Device Identifiers, including MAC Address, Ad IDs, and device attributes, such as operating system and browser type
- Usage Data, such as weblog data, referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages, and content viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used our Services, the frequency of your use of our Services, error logs, and other similar information
C. ANALYTICS, ADVERTISING & TECHNICAL DATA
Analytics – We use Google Analytics or other providers to understand better how individuals and their devices interact with the Services. Learn more about How Google uses data when you visit a partner site.
Ads for Products and Services We may use services, like Google Adword, Facebook, to serve tailored ads to you about our services and/or products. We allow ad networks and other participants in the digital marketing sector to use and access their own Cookies on your computer or another device(s) you use to access our Services. They may also access and use unique device identifiers, such as IDFA.
Third-Party Content, Links, or Plug-Ins. The Services may have links to third-party websites or apps, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites.
D. OTHER SOURCES
We may gather information, including demographic and statistical information from third parties, such as business partners, marketers, researchers, analysts. We may attribute this information to you based on your assignment to certain statistical groups. We may use this information to supplement the other information that we collect in order to derive your possible interests and to provide more relevant experiences for you within the Services and improve our products, analytics, and advertising.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION AND LAWFUL BASES
- In the search results - We show name, profession, specialization, country, state, area, etc. of registered users in the search results. They can choose to show or hide their email and mobile no.
- Communicate with you - using email, SMS, push notifications, or platform messaging (like Whatsapp) to market products, features, or events
- Test changes in the Services and develop new features
- Analyze the use of the Services and personalize content, including ads
- Fix problems you may have with the Services, including answering support questions and resolving disputes
- Prevent, detect, investigate and respond to fraud, unauthorized access/use of the Services, breaches of terms and policies, or other wrongful behavior
Comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us, including those that set retention periods
- User Verification - We verify our registered users only on the basis of their identity cards. We don't verify any user from any public or government database.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA/INFORMATION
We keep your information for the time period required to complete the purposes for which it is processed or satisfy legal retention requirements. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it.
LOCATION OF DATA PROCESSING - BHARAT(India) AND ELSEWHERE
Information that we collect and use is normally processed in Bharat. By using the Services you:
- Business Transfers - We may choose to buy or sell assets and may share or transfer user information (including personal information) in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, user information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- Consent - We may share your information in other ways if you have asked us to do so or have given consent.
DO NOT TRACK
Your browser may offer you a "Do Not Track" option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not want your online activities tracked over time and across different websites. Our Services do not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that we collect information about your online activity both while you are using the Services and after you leave our Services.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.